Revision: May 17, 2021
To be clear, you do not have permission to take material/articles/videos/trailers/pictures from my site and run it on yours without permission from me (Site owner) or the original owner of the content where applicable (e.g. links to videos and pictures appearing in #FictionFanCam and Bookish Things).
The following can be done:
- You may publish a quote of 100 words or less from reviews/articles with a link to the original piece on 2sistasandabook.com if you are another site. Credit must be given in a way that makes it obvious that the content is not your own.
- You may publish a quote of 100 words or less from reviews/articles with a credit given if you are an author. This can be used on your site (with a link back to my site: 2sistasndabook.com).
- Written permission will be needed from the site owner (email@example.com) in order to republish more than 100 words from 2sistasandabook.com. If you get written permission, then all links and words must be copied as is with a link to the original piece (in a prominent area that makes it clear that the content is mine and not yours).
- Full articles/reviews, including animated book review videos and trailers, are not permitted to be republished from 2sistasandabook.com without WRITTEN permission from the site owner and final say on the article before publication.
- Contact the original owner of the videos and pictures in #FictionFanCam and Bookish Things for their permission to republish their videos or pictures. Republication of their videos and pictures may have different requirements.
We reserve the right to make changes to our Republication Policy at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Revised” date of these Republication Policy. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the updated Republication Policy on this Site, and you waive the right to receive specific notice of each such change or modification. You are encouraged to periodically review our Republication Policy to stay informed of updates. You will be deemed to have been made aware of, will be subject to, and will be deemed to have accepted the changes in any revised Republication Policy by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Republication Policy is posted.